- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On Uzbekistan – Kyrgyzstan negotiations on delimitation of the state border
On June 8-14, 2018, a regular meeting of the working groups of the Government delegations of the two countries on the issues of delimitation and demarcation of the State border between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Kyrgyz Republic was held in Andijan.
Within the framework of the meeting, work was continued on describing the passage of the line of Uzbekistan – Kyrgyzstan border on areas that remained outside the framework of the Treaty on Uzbekistan – Kyrgyzstan State border of September 5, 2017.
The joint work was carried out on a constructive basis and in a friendly atmosphere.
Following the negotiations, a relevant Protocol was signed.