- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Minister congratulates women ambassadors with the holiday
On March 6, 2018 the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov, on the eve of 8 March - the International Women’s Day, met with Ambassadors Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America - Pamela Leora Spratlen, the French Republic - Violaine de Villemeur, the Arab Republic of Egypt - Amani Eletr, the People’s Republic of China - Jiang Yan and with the head of the UN Office - Helena Fraser.
On behalf of the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the Minister warmly congratulated the heads of diplomatic missions on the upcoming spring holiday, which is widely celebrated in our country and abroad, and wished them sound health, happiness and success, thanked them for their active and efficient work, personal significant contribution to strengthening bilateral relations between Uzbekistan and the United States, France, Egypt, China and the United Nations represented by them.
Photo by Anvar Ilyosov