- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Visa regulations for some countries
1. A bilateral visa-free regime has been established with Kyrgyzstan (up to 60 days), Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
2. Since February 10, 2018, a visa-free regime has been introduced for 30 days period for citizens of 7 countries: Japan, Indonesia, Israel, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey.
The visa-free regime applies to citizens of these countries, holders of all categories of passports (diplomatic, service and civil) planning to visit the Republic of Uzbekistan for up to 30 days, regardless of the purpose of their trip. In order to enter the country, a person must have a valid national passport or another substitute document used for travel to foreign countries.
The visa-free regime does not apply to stateless persons permanently residing in the territories of these countries.
Accordingly, the visa-free regime is valid for 30 days from the date of entry into Uzbekistan. Before the end of the 30-day visa-free stay period, a foreign citizen must leave the Republic of Uzbekistan. Exceeding the 30-day visa-free stay is recognized as violation of the Rules of stay of foreign citizens in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Accordingly, if it is necessary to stay in Uzbekistan for more than 30 days, a foreign citizen must obtain an entry visa to the Republic of Uzbekistan in accordance with the established procedure, corresponding to the purpose of his trip.
3. From February 10, 2018, simplified procedure for issuing tourist visas is introduced for citizens of 39 countries (list is given below), that implies getting visa within two working days, not counting the day of receiving documents, with the cancellation of the requirement to provide a tourist voucher or an inviting legal / physical person in the Republic of Uzbekistan to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Previously, the simplified procedure for issuing visas was available for citizens of Austria, Belgium, Great Britain, Germany, Spain, Italy, Latvia, France, Switzerland, Thailand, Czech Republic and Poland.
Tourists from these countries are given multiple-entry visas for up to 1 month, and representatives of the business community for up to 1 year, without requiring a tour voucher or an invitation from an inviting legal or physical person in Uzbekistan to the Uzbek Foreign Ministry. Visas are issued within 2 working days, not counting the day of receipt of documents.
4. A visa-free regime is established with China, Hungary and Tajikistan (up to 30 days), Vietnam and the Republic of Korea (up to 60 days), Brazil, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Estonia, Kuwait and Turkey (up to 90 days). Citizens of these countries who hold diplomatic passports and are accredited as employees of diplomatic missions or consular offices of their countries located on the territory of Uzbekistan, as well as members of their families have the right to enter and stay without visas for the entire period of work.
5. Uzbekistan and Japan issue visas without consular fees on the mutual basis.
The list of countries whose citizens can use simplified procedure for the issuing of tourist visas since February 10, 2018.
1. Republic of Albania
4. Republic of Bulgaria
5. Bosnia and Herzegovina
7. People’s Republic of China (including the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China)
8. Republic of Croatia
9. Republic of Finland
11. Republic of Greece
12. Kingdom of Denmark
13. Republic of Estonia
14. Republic of India
17. State of Kuwait
18. Republic of Lithuania
21. Republic of Macedonia
22. Republic of Malta
25. Kingdom of the Netherlands
26. New Zealand
27. Kingdom of Norway
28. Sultanate of Oman
29. Republic of Portugal
31. Republic of San Marino
32. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
33. Republic of Serbia
34. Slovak Republic
35. Republic of Slovenia
36. Kingdom of Sweden
37. United Arab Emirates
38. United States of America